Type what you are looking for in the box below and click the Search button to search all the popular free classifieds at once:

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New free classifieds site Locanto

Locanto free classifieds
The brand new free classifieds site Locanto is another member of online free classifies community which is rapidly getting a foothold in the international classifieds market. At this moment Locanto offers its service in 2 languages : English & Spanish and 19 countries. The Locanto site is gaining popularity very fast in the countries like America, India, UK, South Africa & Singapore.

Locanto has the following classified sections:

Locanto is easy to use and has a simple user interface. Although the site is young, Locanto as a free classifieds is already showing a lot of abundance. Locanto has also followed craigslist model. Try Locanto now, it’s free.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the heads up on another classified site. I've been using USFreeAds and Craigslist quite successfully lately and another site to the list doesn't hurt.

Thanks.

Unknown said...

Really enjoyed your blog. Probably the best collection of classified sites I have seen. If you are interested I recently launched my own classified site, Free Ticket Classifieds and also run a classified ad search engine, Classifindster. Your opinion and or review of these sites would be appreciated!

Gary

Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Smith said...

hey i have also launched my classified site with 100% free and no sign-up required to post there

Its user friendly and very easy to post there

New Free Classified Site

Government funding said...

Really enjoyed your blog. Probably the best collection of classified sites I have seen. If you are interested I recently launched my own classified site, Free Ticket Classifieds and also run a classified ad search engine, Classifindster. Your opinion and or review of these sites would be appreciated!

Free Classifieds said...

Nice Collection of classifieds!! Recently I visited another classified website where I saw ads for jobs, property, travel, restaurant and lots more which I needed.