Type what you are looking for in the box below and click the Search button to search all the popular free classifieds at once:

Friday, March 28, 2008

Eesy Cheesy : New free classifieds with networking


EesyCheesy.com is a Seattle based brand new free classifieds launched few months ago. It's not only a platform for free classified advertising but also social networking, photo & video sharing, blogging. There is a flavor of MySpace or FaceBook.
After registration on the site, upload your photos, update your profile, and pick your page design… it’s that easy. Then, you can import or upload your contacts files from Outlook, Yahoo, Hotmail, Facebook, and whatnot and invite friends along. I’ll be curious to see the progress of the site.
Let's see in which direction it goes: networking or classifieds?

I wish success of Eesy Cheesy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Become A Tupperware Consulant

Email me and I will provided you with the information you need to become a Tupperware Consultant

Milissa Harmon- IndependentTupperware Consultant
Website: http://my.tupperware.com/MilissaHarmon
Email Address:
MilissaHarmon@my2.tupperware.com

Join me and receive Bounus Money and Earn Free Trips

Thomas Ryan Agent. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Breath said...

Thx for the letter...well I have a link for u if u want it...here is: http://www.bux.to/?r=Ardh.N.P

or http://ArdhianTheKing.multiply.com

...there are many information about me..and my biz link.

Thx

Ardh.

BigCheese said...

Hey, I just finished my new website.

Cheesyclassifieds.com

Come and post a free listing there.

Your more than welcome

BigCheese said...

Hello, I've just finished my classifieds website.

Be one of the first to post.

Click cheesyclassifieds.com

Hope to see you soon
BigCheese